Boosterthon Fun Run
GET READY TO BE A STAR WITH BACKYARD BOX OFFICE!
Boosterthon Backyard Box Office Kicks off February 16th!
To give your child the best educational experience possible, we’re excited to raise funds to complete the playground! And we’re hosting a Fun Run to make that happen. Family and friends anywhere in the world can support our school by giving pledges toward the number of laps your student will run on the day of the Fun Run on February 24th. Our 2-week Fun Run program kicks off on February 16th!
Plus, leading up to the Fun Run, students will learn how to make a difference in their world through an unbelievable character theme, Backyard Box Office.
Be on the lookout for your pledgebook! Students will be getting pledges toward the number of laps they will run at the Fun Run. Students will run between 30-35 laps. 35 is the lap max. Every student participates in the Fun Run, regardless of pledges raised and receives a t-shirt.
HELP BUENA VISTA IN 4 STEPS!
1. Register on FUNRUN.COM on February 16th.
2. Connect to sponsors—friends and family who can donate to help our school.
3. Cheer on your child! (Come to the Fun Run on February 24th)
4. Collect! Pledge money is due one week after the run. Checks are payable to the school.
COME OUT AND WATCH THE RUN!
All families are invited to come out and cheer on your student at the Fun Run! Grade runs are as follows:
- 2nd & 3rd Grades - 8:30am
- Kindergarten & 1st - 9:35am
- 4th & 5th Grades - 10:50am **COLOR RUN
Thanks in advance for supporting Buena Vista Elementary School!